HUNG WINDOW Single Hung Tilt Windows
Single hung replacement windows consist of one sash which slides vertically from the bottom and one stationary sash at the top. The operative sash tilts inward to allow for safe and easy cleaning from inside your home. Single Hung windows are an elegant addition to compliment your home. Picture them like a normal slider that is turned on its side. Generally, this style of vinyl window is tall and narrow but in a wide rough opening, two single or double hung can be next to each other. Let Sunview Windows and Doors do an assessment to help you decide what will fit your home the best.
Double Hung Tilt Windows
These are the same as single hung except you can slide it open from both ends instead of one. Double hung replacement windows consist of two sashes that move vertically. Both sashes tilt inward to allow for safe and easy cleaning from inside your home. Double Hung windows provide you with a simple yet intriguing look that will complement both your home’s interior and exterior.
Standard Hung Window Features
• Fusion-welded frame and sash corners to add strength and prevents air infiltration.
• Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and reduces condensation.
• Full interlocking system and Heavy duty cam action locking system for increased security.
• Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
• Interior glazing system with co-extruded flexible seal on sash eliminates leaks.
• Pocket head and sill with Quad weather-stripping.
• Triple weather-stripping sealing system located on the sash for maximum air and water tightness.
• Removable screen.
• 3/4” insulated double sealed glass with warm edge spacer.